Friday, February 21, 2014

Flying

I've been moving a lot lately, so I haven't had a chance to update. Anyway, I said I'd elaborate more on my dream in my next post, but...I don't really remember it. I really should've posted it in the last post. This is why I need to update more often. I need to have this stuff documented in case I forget.

However, I don't have enough time to continue the story now. I'm boarding a plane to Ukraine. I still have a bit of the money from my Grandmother's death, assorted birthdays, jobs, holidays, allowances, and even some from my bank account/college savings. I was able to buy a pretty cheap ticket. I've lost the small period of ease that comes for the first few hours whenever I move. IT's catching up with me. Maybe if I get out of the country...FAR away...

I'm hoping it'll get better. But, knowing my luck, it probably won't.

~Writtor

No comments:

Post a Comment