Monday, February 17, 2014

Chapter Two: Fear

First off, I may need to write the whole last post over again, because the bad grammar's got my eye twitching like crazy. I was in a rush to get it all down and still watch the latest TribeTwelve and MarbleHornets entries. Don't judge. I find them pretty entertaining, especially since their experiences aren't that far from mine. Bravo, boys. You got a war veteran hooked on a water gun fight.
Secondly, I think I'm coming even closer to losing my marbles. I dreamed about him last night. I'll have to elaborate more in the next post, but...it was freakin creepy.

The first week back at school was Hell. Most of the popular kids saw a chance to kick me while I was down. I spent most days crying in the janitor's closet, and when I got home, I'd lock myself in my room and read. I swear I read my old beat up copy of Romeo and Juliet a thousand times, wishing I could be as courageous as Juliet when Romeo was supposedly dead. Did I not love him enough? Was life worth living without him? 

No, it wasn't. So, one night, I walked down to the old train tracks. I was ready to end this. I heard the train coming, waited until it's headlights were feet away, and jumped in front of it. I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact, but it never came. I opened my eyes. I was on the train tracks, but the it was completely silent. There were no obvious sounds you'd expect from a train. In fact, there was nothing there, other than me, IT, and the little pet that always follows. 

IT stared at me, and I realized just how tall IT was. IT was about 12 feet tall, with those long arms that reached the ground.  IT's face that wasn't a face was paler than the moon. IT's suit was darker than night.

I walked towards IT, even though I didn't want to. Or did I? I felt safe and warm with each step I took towards IT. I wanted to be with IT. I wanted IT to protect me. 

I started running.  I was feet away from him. When something knocked me down onto the dirt. I blinked the dirt out of my eyes, and when I opened them, I was in my room.

I don't know how long I spent puking in the bathroom sink, or what time I fell asleep. The next day, I barely remembered the whole encounter.

Well, I gotta run. I've spent a bit too long here, and these pay computers are annoying me.

~Writtor

No comments:

Post a Comment